Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

baby names i like :)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleggg

Sleggg

baby names i like :)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: baby names i like :)    baby names i like :)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Not much ii can do : ii wanted a baby then : it was planned : and things havent changed : although its alot sooner than i planned : But no point building my hopes up eh x
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: baby names i like :)    baby names i like :)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Sleggg wrote:
Not much ii can do : ii wanted a baby then : it was planned : and things havent changed : although its alot sooner than i planned : But no point building my hopes up eh x

Aww bless Hun I'm sure everything will be ok and I hope you get what you want!!! All the best :) could you maybe make a few posts.... Need some new 1s for people to make and talk with each other instead of all on the same post if you get me like maybe abit about your angel in the loss of a baby bit :S if you like xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Sleggg

Sleggg

PostSubject: Re: baby names i like :)    baby names i like :)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Post where :/
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: baby names i like :)    baby names i like :)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Sleggg wrote:
Post where :/

On the other sections Hun like in general chat just click post topic at the top and make a post on whatever you like :) just so we have more topics to talk on :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby names i like :)    baby names i like :)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

baby names i like :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3