Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx

Go down 
+3
Roxy
Hazel x
hytbabenicole
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hytbabenicole

hytbabenicole

have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx Empty
PostSubject: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

hi people a dont have a clue ov hw this thing works so trying to work it out anywan wanna chat xx hello
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 pm

hytbabenicole wrote:
hi people a dont have a clue ov hw this thing works so trying to work it out anywan wanna chat xx hello

welcome if you need any hep just let me know im the creator of the forum and admin :) congrats on ur little 1 and best of luck ttc xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

welcome im rox
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Hazel x wrote:
hytbabenicole wrote:

welcome if you need any hep just let me know im the creator of the forum and admin :) congrats on ur little 1 and best of luck ttc and to reply to post just click the reply botton at the top of the post you made xxxxx
Back to top Go down
dodgersc
Admin
dodgersc

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
hytbabenicole

hytbabenicole

PostSubject: hi   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

thanks people still trying to work this out haha hows us alldoing anyways xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 pm

hytbabenicole wrote:
thanks people still trying to work this out haha hows us alldoing anyways xx

Im good hun :) just getting more people to join wbu? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
EviesMummy

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey hun, just wanted to say omg your so brave TTC so soon :D, I dont even know if i want anymore yet lol!
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

hytbabenicole wrote:

hey hun congrats on your little on.i jst joined yesterday and i love it people here are so friendly u will gt used to it soon hun. hows you? xxx
Back to top Go down
Kaylz!x

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

hiaaa :) am kayleigh and am 17 :) got a beautiful baby boy('babyboy') who will be 2 in november :) and a beautiful baby girl ('babygirl')who will be 10 weeks on tuesday('loveheart') i dont know how too work this('lol'). anyone want too chat?('newbie') xxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:53 am

Kaylz!x wrote:
hiaaa :) am kayleigh and am 17 :) got a beautiful baby boy('babyboy') who will be 2 in november :) and a beautiful baby girl ('babygirl')who will be 10 weeks on tuesday('loveheart') i dont know how too work this('lol'). anyone want too chat?('newbie') xxx

hey hun welcome and congrats on yer litle babygirl & babyboy how are you? xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx   have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx Empty

Back to top Go down

have an 8 week baby boy and ttc xx
Page 1 of 1