Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's best for baby.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

what's best for baby....... Empty
PostSubject: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok so want every 1's opinion..............

what do you feed your child/children?

home made every day or baby jars or powder food tell me the reasons why

xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Well I only breast fed for a week or two. It was way to painful and I wasnt expressing enough. Tried a pump but still didnt get enough to meet his hunger so he was on formula almost straight away. At the moment hes on formula and gets solids. I make him mashed potato, banana, kumra all that kind of thing. Hes not too fused
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Roxy wrote:
Well I only breast fed for a week or two. It was way to painful and I wasnt expressing enough. Tried a pump but still didnt get enough to meet his hunger so he was on formula almost straight away. At the moment hes on formula and gets solids. I make him mashed potato, banana, kumra all that kind of thing. Hes not too fused

aww bless i plan to brestfeed blush dunno if i will hack it tho pml im a big baby when it comes to pain xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:07 pm

haha same i tried as long as i could but it hurt way too much so i tried the next best thing but that didnt work
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Roxy wrote:
haha same i tried as long as i could but it hurt way too much so i tried the next best thing but that didnt work

aww i plan to express as much as possible haha xxxxx
Back to top Go down
sophie**

sophie**

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

hey roxy, i was the same, think i managed 3 weeks breastfeeding.. just found it painfull. my midwife said to keep trying as the pain would ease off...after a difficult birth, sleepless nights i gave in to formula. i regret this now, but at the time it felt the right thing to do =) if i have another baby, i'll try again yes

just noticed ours lil ones must have been born around the same time. my lil girl will be 7 months in 5 days yes
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 am

lol my boys almost 7 months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's best for baby.......   what's best for baby....... Empty

Back to top Go down

what's best for baby.......
Page 1 of 1