Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did you meet your OH

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

how did you meet your OH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Roxy wrote:
Naw cute yer we both wanted a church but didnt see the point in spending heaps of money on one day hehe more speacial

yeah true hun thats how i see it lol i would rather spend loads on a honeymoon pml xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 am

lol our honeymoon is still postponed lol it was kinda hard to take one with newborn so we going to make it a family one
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 am

Roxy wrote:
lol our honeymoon is still postponed lol it was kinda hard to take one with newborn so we going to make it a family one

awww that will be more special tho hun :) bubs first proper holiday/your honeymoon loveheart xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 am

yer deff hehe hopefully around his 1st bday
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 am

Roxy wrote:
yer deff hehe hopefully around his 1st bday

LOVEIT xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:22 pm

i would love a BIG WEDDING ,was in the shopping centre yesterday and i seen my perfect dress it was gorjus had to take a pic of it.lol. mst have loked like a right wierdo.lol.omg it was gorjus was doing my shopping and then going back to see it .lol. all i need now is gary to ask me.lol. ring
aww honeymoon with the kids i think that would be really sweet.i think u would enjoy it more coz you have the kids with you n not having to worry bout them wen you are away xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you meet your OH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: Ice breakers-
Jump to: