Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did you meet your OH

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

how did you meet your OH Empty
PostSubject: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 am

well i ment gary at a poker night in my friends house,was still with my ex faincee at the time but really liked gary so went home and split up with my ex and got with gary.lol. and been with him for 2 years now.lol.xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 am

At a party lol. I was dating one of his friends about 2 years ago.I met him again at another party a few months later and we hit it off.Been together since then
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 am

i met calum throw a friend coz she started taking me to her cousins house and then i met calum but i ended up doin a date with his friend who was very shy and wouldnt do anything lol so calum came up to me n said this is how you do it n grabbed my bum lol then mu best pal said well thats it there going out haha and now 8 years later we r still together :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 am

lol naw cute.I so hope in 8yrs im still with JJ
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am

Roxy wrote:
lol naw cute.I so hope in 8yrs im still with JJ

hehe its hard work i tell you that :) we arent even married yet pml only engaged xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:48 am

Goodness what till you are married lol they feel like they can do anything lol
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am

Roxy wrote:
Goodness what till you are married lol they feel like they can do anything lol

lol i would kill him xxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 am

Oh Jj does indeed know his place these days lol
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

Roxy wrote:
Oh Jj does indeed know his place these days lol

haha so does calum yes xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 am

WINK how it should be hehe.
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 am

Roxy wrote:
WINK how it should be hehe.

yes lol xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:50 pm

omg 8 years ive only been with gary for 2 n feel like its been a life sentence.lol.wen use getting married?i would love to but coz gary has done it b4 he doesnt really want to do it again,need to get his mind changed soon.lol.lol.

wen did use get maried rox? xxx

WEDDING
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:04 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
omg 8 years ive only been with gary for 2 n feel like its been a life sentence.lol.wen use getting married?i would love to but coz gary has done it b4 he doesnt really want to do it again,need to get his mind changed soon.lol.lol.

WEDDING

dont have a clue hun gotta ask calum that pml xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

WEDDING

pmsl
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:07 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

WEDDING

pmsl

he says never haha xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

shocking,.lol.put yer foot dwn n set a date n tell him all he needs do do it turn up.lol. or else you will take the comp of him.pmsl im sure he will agree.lol. x
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 pm

INOCENT do the inocent face and take bridal mags lol.

I got married in April hun.was cute i was due with baby 2 days after wedding but he came 13 days early which was kind of cute
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Roxy wrote:

I got married in April hun.was cute i was due with baby 2 days after wedding but he came 13 days early which was kind of cute

Aww that would of been cutee were you not sore still? Xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Roxy wrote:

aww wat a great wedding present that would have been. x
Back to top Go down
sophie**

sophie**

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:40 am

hey=) i met my hubby at a carpark paypoint.. i was 20p short !! he offered to the pay the extra and we just got talking from there ! been together 6 years.. just had our 1st wedding anniversary =)
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 am

Hazel x wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Yup lol but i think the adenaline and excitment took over.Was nothing fancy just real lowkey with just family
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:12 am

Roxy wrote:
Hazel x wrote:
Roxy wrote:

Yup lol but i think the adenaline and excitment took over.Was nothing fancy just real lowkey with just family

Aww cutee I don't want a big wedding :/ can't be bothered with all the arguememts n stuff that happens with the in laws lol xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 am

Yer i always wanted a huge wedding and i had it all planned since i was little.But with J i didnt want anything flash i just wanted us to be together and happy :)
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:38 am

Roxy wrote:
Yer i always wanted a huge wedding and i had it all planned since i was little.But with J i didnt want anything flash i just wanted us to be together and happy :)

lol its the oppisite with me n calum he wants big white wedding in a church n stuff i would be happy with anything i just want to be his wife ring loveheart xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 am

Naw cute yer we both wanted a church but didnt see the point in spending heaps of money on one day hehe more speacial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you meet your OH   how did you meet your OH Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you meet your OH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: Ice breakers-
Jump to: