Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a new mod!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Need a new mod!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 am

ok so im gonna need a new mod very soon :) when we get to 1,000 posts and right now we are at 472 so what do you have to do?

1. Send a proof photo to make sure you arent a fake it MUST have before and after bump on it and your username,

2. Your face in the picture,

3. Your username on it i.e you holding a piece of paper with all these on it

4. Proof of your children so they can be in the pic, If preg a picture of you and bump Must have face tho

5, you also have to be an active member on before and after bump i.e leaving post and on alot,

Send all your proof pics to me the admin in a private message please and ill update your profile and put you as a trusted member then ill choose who is the next MOD teeth xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:56 pm

hey hun do you need to be pregnant or have a baby to be a mode hun? xxx
Back to top Go down
dodgersc
Admin
dodgersc

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 pm

hazel says no. its just if ur trustworthy enough and can edit posts if theres any hate mail or bad comments that the admins have missed. and general good person :D
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

a general good person.lol.thats me.lol.thanks so all i need to do is send a pic with me in it and my username?
Back to top Go down
dodgersc
Admin
dodgersc

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
a general good person.lol.thats me.lol.thanks so all i need to do is send a pic with me in it and my username?

yeah hun its hazel btw :) calums here haha i hijacked the pc for music xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm

oh right.lmao well hun i will sedn you a pic if you dnt mind n you can concider me for a mode please xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
oh right.lmao well hun i will sedn you a pic if you dnt mind n you can concider me for a mode please xx

will do hun ill keep this up for 2 days make sure every 1 has a chance :) but yeah send a pic hunni xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm

hahaha thought u was gonna get rid of me en when i seen the title hahahaha
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

will do hun ill keep this up for 2 days make sure every 1 has a chance :) but yeah send a pic hunni xxxxx

how do i send you a pic hun.lmao
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:00 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

how do i send you a pic hun.lmao

At the top of the bar when ur posting a comment there's a icon with like I floppy disk on it click that then upload and copy and paste the middle 1 that comes up xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 pm

sent you a pic hunni soz bout the state of me.lol.no even brushed my hair,is that all i have to send you. xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 am

jacqui lamont wrote:
sent you a pic hunni soz bout the state of me.lol.no even brushed my hair,is that all i have to send you
. xx

That was fine Hun xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 am

goodluck hun youl make a fantastic mod xxxx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 am

Roxy wrote:

ill need another when we hit 1,000 posts hun if your interested? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:08 am

Possible lol i'll see how busy i get.I'm not too into forums and all im more to make some friends but ill see lol
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 am

Roxy wrote:
Possible lol i'll see how busy i get.I'm not too into forums and all im more to make some friends but ill see lol

ok hun its not very hard :) all you do is if theres nasty posts to people or that delete them and if some 1 posts a topic in the wrong section move it :) xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Roxy wrote:

thanks hunni xx

hazel what is it i need to do if anything.lol.lol.xxx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:06 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
Roxy wrote:

thanks hunni xx

hazel what is it i need to do if anything.lol.lol.xxx

see at the bottom of posts, there icons well this is what they stand for hun

Delete this topic, Send to the basket, Move this topic, Lock this topic, Split this topic, Merge topics

If theres any nasty posts click on the X next to it and it will delete it :)
I f some 1 posts in the wrong place i.e say the put a ttc diary in the WTT bit click the button at the bottom thats says move topic and it asks where to click the drop down arrow and click the right place...... in the case you would click ttc journals :) the rest you wont need to use the now hun :) xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:02 am

hun at the bottom of the post ive jst got the pm,email a wee house and another one?? lol. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a new mod!!!!!   Need a new mod!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a new mod!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: Announcements-
Jump to: