Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Of Mummies chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Rules Of Mummies chat Empty
PostSubject: Rules Of Mummies chat   Rules Of Mummies chat EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Please Read all the following rules of Mummies chat before signing up, By using this website you have agreed to follow the rules and terms and conditions as follows:

When using Mummies chat you agree to be polite to all members and do not post anything, also you agree not to advertise on Mummies chat unless you have asked an adim member. All posts are for a personal view and may not be the best for your baby/child so do not take the advice if you dont think its right, I have the right to remove any posts that are not suitable for this forum, You are permitted to 1 account per person and if you choose to make more i will ban you from using Mummies chat. All photo's you put on Mummies chat is at your own risk and i will not take responsibility of what may happen to them. No underage girls can post about ttc as it is against the law so i will have to ban if i find out, tho if your a mummy you can post about your baby

Please contact The Web Site Administrator using the 'Contact Us' link below if you do not understand any of the rules.

Have Fun and enjoy Mummies chat

Love Hazel x = adim

teeth

Last edited by Hazel x on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
alisha

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Mummies chat   Rules Of Mummies chat EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:44 pm

how do i add a display picture and photos of my daughter? im not sure how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Mummies chat   Rules Of Mummies chat EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:49 pm

alisha wrote:
how do i add a display picture and photos of my daughter? im not sure how to do it?

go to profile then avatar then upload :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules Of Mummies chat   Rules Of Mummies chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules Of Mummies chat
Page 1 of 1