Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi everyone x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

newbie hi my names jacqui im 22 and i live in glasgow with my OH. i have been ttc for bout 5 years now cry

i am looking forward to meeting you all xxxx wootjump
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:19 pm

welcome Hun glad you joined up :) how r u today? Xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:19 pm

oh hope u get a very special baby very swn
and hope you enjoy ya stay here 2
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

thanks girls. good luck to use aswell xxx

no probs hunni glad you made one,i enjoyed mnb untill all the bitching started.lol.im alright got cramp and stopped smoking so stressed right out the day.lol. wat bout you hun? xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:25 pm

hey hun im rox
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 pm

hey rox hows you? xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 pm

im good, soooo tired. Glad I only have study tomorrow.dam hubby sleeps thru our crying baby
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:

no probs hunni glad you made one,i enjoyed mnb untill all the bitching started.lol.im alright got cramp and stopped smoking so stressed right out the day.lol. wat bout you hun? xx

I'm ok Hun fell out with Calum pml think he's got his period or something pml I enjoyed mnb till they all turned on me aswell, aww congrats Hun I'm still smoking dunno how you can do it pml how many days has that been? Xxx x
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

I'm ok Hun fell out with Calum pml think he's got his period or something pml I enjoyed mnb till they all turned on me aswell, aww congrats Hun I'm still smoking dunno how you can do it pml how many days has that been? Xxx x

uck men think they get thier period more than us.lol.hope use make up hun,garys away ot to the pub to watch footie so its jst me and my puppy dog.lol.hes bringing a takeaway in so they re good for something.lol.lol.yeh i seen on yer fb page hun wat a bunch of idiots never mind them,i got fed up with it was more bout them than bout them than ttc.ive only stopped today but tried a few weeks back and lasted few months,i got the electronic cig hun that really works its jst like a normal fag you cnt tell the diffrence.lol. wat you up to the night? xxx
Back to top Go down
mummytoshonankacymay

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: hi   hi everyone x EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm

newbie hi im siobhan and im expecting my 2nd daughter in 17days time n cnt wait. Hope everyone is ok n doin well. Xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

hey hun.aww your due aboutsame time as me sister hehe
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

uck men think they get thier period more than us.lol.hope use make up hun,garys away ot to the pub to watch footie so its jst me and my puppy dog.lol.hes bringing a takeaway in so they re good for something.lol.lol.yeh i seen on yer fb page hun wat a bunch of idiots never mind them,i got fed up with it was more bout them than bout them than ttc.ive only stopped today but tried a few weeks back and lasted few months,i got the electronic cig hun that really works its jst like a normal fag you cnt tell the diffrence.lol. wat you up to the night? xxx

aww kl hun where do you get them? not up 2 much just at my mums calums away to work :( yeah we r ok now xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:33 pm

mummytoshonankacymay wrote:
newbie hi im siobhan and im expecting my 2nd daughter in 17days time n cnt wait. Hope everyone is ok n doin well. Xx

welcome hun congrats on your pregnancy :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 am

uck men think they get thier period more than us.lol.hope use make up hun,garys away ot to the pub to watch footie so its jst me and my puppy dog.lol.hes bringing a takeaway in so they re good for something.lol.lol.yeh i seen on yer fb page hun wat a bunch of idiots never mind them,i got fed up with it was more bout them than bout them than ttc.ive only stopped today but tried a few weeks back and lasted few months,i got the electronic cig hun that really works its jst like a normal fag you cnt tell the diffrence.lol. wat you up to the night? xxx[/quote]

aww kl hun where do you get them? not up 2 much just at my mums calums away to work :( yeah we r ok now xxxxxx[/quote]

i got it off a guy in the market over here but you can get them online,its costs you bout £20 but its worth it coz of the money you save on fags.ive still nt got the cartridges so its hard the now.lol.lol.aw thats good use have sorted it out hun. wat did you get up to the day? xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi everyone x Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi everyone x   hi everyone x Empty

Back to top Go down

hi everyone x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: Introduce yourself! :)-
Jump to: