Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAKES!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: FAKES!    FAKES!  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:20 am

Just to let every 1 know I'm totally on top of all the fakes and nasty people banned 3 people already today :) hope you all feel safe and I'll keep an eye out for you all. IF you get any p.m saying anything about the admin or any members that is directed to me would you please let me know as there is a girl who keeps signing up that is trying to get girls to join her forum and it's against the rules of before and after bump and therefore will be banned and reported..... Thanks alot xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKES!    FAKES!  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 am

WINK good to see there wont be fakes.
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKES!    FAKES!  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:39 am

Roxy wrote:
WINK good to see there wont be fakes.

Yeah Hun I hate fakes and liars to be fair and I wonna start an album section where you can put your pics up but calums going to do that tomorrow as I want it to be so only certain people can see it and might get proof photos from people that way the people who get to see the pictures are real and trusted :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKES!    FAKES!  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 am

it might work but most forums dont lol.All Josh's forums its all worked underhand so the admin does the digging and if they think someones fake they get axed without telling anyone, very sneaky
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKES!    FAKES!  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:43 am

Roxy wrote:
it might work but most forums dont lol.All Josh's forums its all worked underhand so the admin does the digging and if they think someones fake they get axed without telling anyone, very sneaky

That's what I do Hun I don't tell any 1 I don't have to give reasons :) I also ban nasty people that leave abusive posts as it scares of new members and I don't want this forum to be a nasty place xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAKES!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAKES!    FAKES!  Empty

Back to top Go down

FAKES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: Announcements-
Jump to: