Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning every 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 am

Well it's almost 8 am and I'm up how is every 1 today? Any plans? I don't have alot to do today gonna go down to the post office and send off my fone to mazuma mobile :) emm not sure if calums working or not so of he isn't go up n spend the day with him and make dinner :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

Hey hunny well its nearly 8pm here in your future hehe.I just did some study and a bit of practice at work today.Went to lunch with christie then he took ollie for a bit xxx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 am

Roxy wrote:
Hey hunny well its nearly 8pm here in your future hehe.I just did some study and a bit of practice at work today.Went to lunch with christie then he took ollie for a bit xxx

Kwl sounds like a good day Hun :) how's ollie today? Xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am

Hes good just gave him a bath so hell go to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 am

Roxy wrote:
Hes good just gave him a bath so hell go to bed soon.

aww kl hun :) im gonna go look for more update for the forum the now :) make it even more better xxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm

sweet.I have a grumpy boy onmy hands tonight, not much sleep tonight i can see
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm

ive not got much planned,going to get some xmas stuff in but really cba,got cramp so might jst ebay it. lol its sooo cold aswell dnt even know if i could handle it outside.lol. roxy did you manage to have a good night sleep. zzzzz hope so hun. xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:26 pm

hey love nope still up its 12.30am here and the poor boy keeps waking up crying :( i hate teething
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

aw hun thats a wee shame.hate it wen kids are teething you feel so helpless. cry many teeth has he got coming thro. xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Hes got 3.Poor thing.He won't sleep and when he starts nodding off he wakes up if i try put him down so looks like im sleeping in the lounge with him
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 pm

aww poor wee boy,hope he feels better soon hun n you can get some sleep. x hug xxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks love. I've given him another bottle and we snuggled on the couch watching dvds with his teddy bear fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Roxy wrote:
Thanks love. I've given him another bottle and we snuggled on the couch watching dvds with his teddy bear fingers crossed

Have you tried teething mess Hun? Bonjela or arsons n parsons? Both really good :) say the arsons is better tho coz makes babys sleepy and numba there gums :) hope you manage to get a sleep Hun xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

fingers crosed for you hunni.lol. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning every 1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning every 1    Morning every 1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning every 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: General Chat-
Jump to: