Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you hate it when....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Don't you hate it when.... Empty
PostSubject: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 pm

You want to watch a channel you tune your new t.v and it doesn't get that channel no matter how many times you move the portable aerial :@ xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 am

mine it built in to my tv but i would hate that.lol.lol.would do my nut right in.lol. hope you get it sorted hun.lLMAO X
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:48 am

jacqui lamont wrote:
mine it built in to my tv but i would hate that.lol.lol.would do my nut right in.lol. hope you get it sorted hun.lLMAO X

cant get it to work :( i need an outside arial but cant afoord it lol xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

aw hun,so have you not go a tv then or is it another one you are trying to get?ave you tried a boster ariel hun.? xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:09 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
aw hun,so have you not go a tv then or is it another one you are trying to get?ave you tried a boster ariel hun.? xx

yeah ive got a t.v but needs an arial that is from outside if you get me lol tryed the booster doesnt work :( xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 pm

fek that hun,i dnt kn ow wat id do with out my tv.lol. i was meaning is that the only tv you have got or is it another one you are trying to get to work.lol.xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
fek that hun,i dnt kn ow wat id do with out my tv.lol. i was meaning is that the only tv you have got or is it another one you are trying to get to work.lol.xx

na i have another this is the new 1 i got for my b-day for my bedroom :) xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when....   Don't you hate it when.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate it when....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: General Chat-
Jump to: