Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleggg

Sleggg

Your Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:12 am

im away to bed : night Rox & Hazel
xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 am

Sleggg wrote:
Roxanna : Dearest : ii live in a little Island called Northern Ireland : its a few thousand miles away from South Africa you numpty lol

lol you 2 are funny :) xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 am

my names jacqui lamont i have been with my boyfriend gary for 2 years now,i live in glasgow with him and his daughter who is 15 love them too bits shes jst like a mini me.lol.got a sister and 2 nephews who are 6 and 7 and a nice who is 2 going on 30.lol. i dnt talk to anyone else in my family so i guess thats it then.lol.lol. x
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 am

jacqui lamont wrote:
my names jacqui lamont i have been with my boyfriend gary for 2 years now,i live in glasgow with him and his daughter who is 15 love them too bits shes jst like a mini me.lol.got a sister and 2 nephews who are 6 and 7 and a nice who is 2 going on 30.lol. i dnt talk to anyone else in my family so i guess thats it then.lol.lol. x

awww cutee :) is it not hard having a 15 year old??? xxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

yeh its really hard,shes at that age were shes out drinking and smoking,shes been grounded for bout a month now coz she done all of them in the space of a week.lol.plus was caught dogging skool aswell,its good to have someone to talk to tho wen garys out.he has also got a son at 20 aswell.lol. bbit wierd coz hes only 2 years younger than me.lol.lol.xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:06 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
Hazel x wrote:
jacqui lamont wrote:

yeh its really hard,shes at that age were shes out drinking and smoking,shes been grounded for bout a month now coz she done all of them in the space of a week.lol.plus was caught dogging skool aswell,its good to have someone to talk to tho wen garys out.he has also got a son at 20 aswell.lol. bbit wierd coz hes only 2 years younger than me.lol.lol.xx

aww bless thats tennagers for ya hun :( hope she behaves herself yeah that is abit weird eh xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

i hope so,i hate having to tell her off.lol. i will be a big push over wen i have kids.lol.lol.she knows how to wrap gary round her finger shes daddys girl.lol. xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
i hope so,i hate having to tell her off.lol. i will be a big push over wen i have kids.lol.lol.she knows how to wrap gary round her finger shes daddys girl.lol. xx

haha at 15 your like that i was pml at that age i was snaeking to see calum everyday :L even tho i wasnt aloud out my town which calum didnt live in haha xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
jacqui lamont
Mod
Mod
jacqui lamont

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 pm

pmsl yeh we all do it,she thinks shes the first one thats done all these things but i catch her ot.lol.lol.
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

jacqui lamont wrote:
pmsl yeh we all do it,she thinks shes the first one thats done all these things but i catch her ot.lol.lol.

lol i was like that tho :P xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Family   Your Family - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Family
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: General Chat-
Jump to: