Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxy'sjournal

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 am

Roxy wrote:
yer in a way but i know it would crush me at the sme time xx

:( x
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Kenzie'sMummy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm

whats up hun? has ur hubby passed away? xx
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:14 am

Kenzie'sMummy wrote:

yeah he did hun :( x
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Kenzie'sMummy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 am

oh my god hunni im so sorry how? i hope your ok babe if you need anything let me know xx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Kenzie'sMummy wrote:

Yes hun he was involved in a crash and lost his life :( miss him so freaking much its unreal.
Been nearly a month since I last kissed him and snuggled but feels like a life time ago.
I got back from south africa and i started drinking 2 nights ago......barely stopped since it numbs my pain.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie'sMummy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 pm

awww hun im so sorry. aww bless you its so awfull hun. yeah i bet it does but your little one needs you to be strong and im sure your hubby would want to be stong more than ever too. im so sorry hun but i will always be here if you need to chat. I'll Even give you my number hun if it helps to have some body to talk to. xxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm

thanks hun i think after a week of binge drinking i have it out my system now.onwards and upwards i know christmas,newyrs our birthdays,sophies due date and ollies 1st bday will be the hardest
Back to top Go down
Kenzie'sMummy

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 am

aww bless ya hun yeh i bet they will be but you have your family and friends round you to support you and i will always be here if you need to chat hun or im just a text away if u want my number hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxy'sjournal   Roxy'sjournal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roxy'sjournal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: TTC/WTT :: WTT Journals-
Jump to: