Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey every one

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

hey every one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Roxy wrote:
whose heather? Why would she do that?lol

heather dillion thats beth's best friend hun aww coz they banned me from there forum so i made my own :) all because i said what i thought about abortions to a girl coz she had 1 n got rid of twins n is preg agen n kept it but shes underage and all i said was i didnt agree thumbsdown xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm

oh random.I had an abortion when i was younger coz i was scared to hell and knew i wouldnt cope, i regret it every day hanky
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Roxy wrote:
oh random.I had an abortion when i was younger coz i was scared to hell and knew i wouldnt cope, i regret it every day hanky

awww hun that's diff tho i understand some people but this girl had it then went back to ttc not long after :( so didnt think it was very nice xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

oh well i didnt try with charley I cheated on my ex doh with his mate and fell pregnant but my bf wanted to keep itbut i couldnt. Then I fel preg to him a yr or so later after a wee accident opps but that m/c :( i honestly can say next baby will be the only one i ried for hehe
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Roxy wrote:
oh well i didnt try with charley I cheated on my ex doh with his mate and fell pregnant but my bf wanted to keep itbut i couldnt. Then I fel preg to him a yr or so later after a wee accident opps but that m/c :( i honestly can say next baby will be the only one i ried for hehe

aww bless hun its only my view on it but things just got nasty and every started on me thumbsdown so thought fook this ill make my own forum lol then ended up gettin banned for basically nothing coz i never said anything about the abortion thing on her forum it was on msn with the girl LOL well hopefully it wont take you long hun smilee xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Roxy

Roxy

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

aw lol
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Roxy wrote:
aw lol

lol long and boring convo that haha my forum will be much better 1nce i get more members :) which im working on right now dance xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey every one   hey every one - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hey every one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before And After Bump :: General Chat-
Jump to: