Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
hey welcome to Before And After Bump :) please log in or sign up <3

When registered please go into your email and activate your account thanks :) xxxxxxx
Before And After Bump
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place for mummies, dads, pregnant girls and girls ttc/wtt and angel mummies :) come and ask any questions you need to ask <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i love my daughter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alisha

i love my daughter.  Empty
PostSubject: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:42 pm

hello, im alisha. i am 16 years of age, turning 17. i have a very beautiful daughter and she is 17 weeks old, born on the 14 of June. it was the most amazing experience of my life. they grow up so quickly and learn things very quickly too. i love my daughter, and i hope you ladies conceive in no time.
<3
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

alisha wrote:
hello, im alisha. i am 16 years of age, turning 17. i have a very beautiful daughter and she is 17 weeks old, born on the 14 of June. it was the most amazing experience of my life. they grow up so quickly and learn things very quickly too. i love my daughter, and i hope you ladies conceive in no time.
<3

awww cutee hun :) thanks for joining up hope you stay at meet other mummies xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com
alisha

PostSubject: Re: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 pm

i will stay. hopefully there are many people who become members and chat and things
Back to top Go down
Hazel x
Admin
Hazel x

PostSubject: Re: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 pm

alisha wrote:
i will stay. hopefully there are many people who become members and chat and things

just advertising the now hun :) hopefully have alot more girls by tomorrow :) xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://beforeandafterbump.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 pm

alisha wrote:
<3

hello :) im new here too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i love my daughter.    i love my daughter.  Empty

Back to top Go down

i love my daughter.
Page 1 of 1